My World of Warcraft character screenshot

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
E

EvoMac

rberry88 said:

What mods are you using for that bottom bar cluster? I think I am going to go with a flex bar mod that switches between melee and ranged mode (For my hunter), but I like some of the options of that interface.

And my touched up screenshot without the UI:

https://home.comcast.net/~rberry883/WarimFarmer.png

**UI = User Interface
Nice job, I did one very similar to that with my priest a while ago when he was late 40's early 50's. However I can't find the picture at the moment. I should do a new one of my 60 hunter or priest... hmm work project for the day!

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
The bottom are of my UI was all done with Discord mods ( www.discordmods.com ), using Discord Action Bars I set up my main combat buttons to swap when I change stances and they keep their keybindings. Discord Action Bars gives you pretty much all the options that Flexbar does but I find it alot easier to setup. I used to use Flexbar for all my setups but it just got too overbearing, while I could do the same stuff with Discord Action Bars in half the time.

The background and frames around my buttons/setup was done with Discord ART and my unit frames were done with Discord Unit Frames. I have a bunch of stand-alone addons that I use, here is a screenshot of my addons folder:

https://home.comcast.net/~rberry883/Warim1010/MyAddons2.JPG

And using CT_Viewport, I changed the playing screen so none of it resides behind any of my UI.

Reaction score
wow you got a **** of alot of add ons. i have about 30 and for somereason my SS always come out kinda messed up

-----

edit: i didn't relize HE double hockey sticks was censored...hmm oh well

also i will take one of my female troll warrior. shes 59 and has decent gear. what server are you on by the way?

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have my orc warrior-Warim (level 48), troll hunter-Supadoo (level 53) and a night elf druid-Galas (level 34) on Dalaran server.

And a gnome rogue- Brewdis (level 21) and a Dwarf paladin - Waanald (level 14) on Frostmain server.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.