Component level repairs on macbook -pro -air ect

Reaction score
is there anyone who is doing component level repairs , i stuck with problem on macbook pro that laptop is turning on no screen no startup sound .. screen still dead ! i did reboling winth new chip but still same .. any ideas ?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
QUOTE=MacGuys;1351167]is there anyone who is doing component level repairs , i stuck with problem on macbook pro that laptop is turning on no screen no startup sound .. screen still dead ! i did reboling winth new chip but still same .. any ideas ?[/QUOTE]

You could try...Powerbookmedic.com

But they may still just want to do "part swaps" (replace bad parts with working parts)...rather than repairing a "bad part". It's just too difficult, time consuming, and expensive to repair & diagnose "bad parts". If there's like on capacitor or resistor that's bad...these are very very (of not impossible) to replace.

- Nick

p.s. What the heck "new chip" did you use? There usually is no way to replace the "chip" without simply using another logic board. If by "chip" you mean the cpu.

OP
M
Reaction score
Hi Piggo3
i did replace nVidia GPU chip using reballing system , then ISL 9405 power IC chip
however still dead screen

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.