Scroll bar arrows

Reaction score
I know this seems trivial but where are the scrollbar arrows?

I find it irritating and frustrating without scrollbar arrows. I use them very often in certain applications and although I have trackpad on my laptop I do not have this feature on my desktop, I have a trackball on the mouse but I want the arrows, I also have a few other cosmetic issues with lion. Apple are all about practicality so why no arrows did they forget...

The conclusion I have come to is a theme change but I have read about instability issues concerning a theme change and so I'm unsure of going ahead with this or if I will even regain the arrows. Know of any theme change apps for lion or if this is a good idea?

or better yet another way to regain the arrows...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I'd argue that scrolling on the device (mouse, trackpad etc) is far more pratical than moving off to the edge of the screen to click on scrollbar arrows but everyone is different.

System Preferences - General - Show Scrollbars Always

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.