iPod Touch 3rd Gen vs 4th Gen

Reaction score
Hello everyone
Somewhat new guy to Apple so I was looking for a little advice and some opinions. Would you go with a iPod Touch 3rd Gen w/ 32gb of space for $151 or the new 4th Gen for $165 but only 8gb. How many apps/music would one need to have to justify a need for quadruple the space?

On a side note, have any of you bought from glyde.com? Any good (or bad) stories about the site?

OP
K
Reaction score
Hello everyone
Somewhat new guy to Apple so I was looking for a little advice and some opinions. Would you go with a iPod Touch 3rd Gen w/ 32gb of space for $151 or the new 4th Gen for $165 but only 8gb. How many apps/music would one need to have to justify a need for quadruple the space?

On a side note, have any of you bought from glyde.com? Any good (or bad) stories about the site?

I just though about something the may be a deal breaker...is the 3rd gen available for iOS 5? I thought I read somewhere that it could only do iOS 4...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Correct. You need the 4th gen to run iOS5. Go with the 4.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.