Looking for bloggers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Hi guys,

The Mac-Forums blog is going to have a big year in 2012: we've got several exciting improvements on the way (and by on the way I mean work is in progress right now, not just being discussed), now we'd like to see some more writers join the team!

Hit me up if you're interested (a writing sample or link to existing content would be ideal but not required).

What awaits our intrepid bloggers? Honor, Mac-forums glory, a special profile icon and possibly even the occasional review unit…

PM me for details today!

I.M.O.G.

Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I believe Mac's are meant to be admired, not owned
Getting any PMs aptmunich?

By the way, I got a couple business cards at CES in Vegas a week ago, and the people I spoke with were really interested in seeding Mac-Forums with samples for review. Little gadgets and accessories are prolific for Mac stuff - for those who are reliable in writing and we can trust, we should be able to bury them in review samples if they can reliably turn reviews around within a week or so. :)

Maybe that is some extra motivation for people to be interested.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Getting any PMs aptmunich?

By the way, I got a couple business cards at CES in Vegas a week ago, and the people I spoke with were really interested in seeding Mac-Forums with samples for review. Little gadgets and accessories are prolific for Mac stuff - for those who are reliable in writing and we can trust, we should be able to bury them in review samples if they can reliably turn reviews around within a week or so. :)

Maybe that is some extra motivation for people to be interested.

That would be interesting additional incentive. I guess as long as the manufacturers agree to the posting of an honest review and unbiased opinion. I'm happy to help blog periodically - I just don't know what to write about. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
That would be interesting additional incentive. I guess as long as the manufacturers agree to the posting of an honest review and unbiased opinion. I'm happy to help blog periodically - I just don't know what to write about. :)

Same here, and well.. I never know when I'll have time to dedicate in the first place. So volunteering is well.. let's just say you don't want to commit to something you can't carry out.

OP
Aptmunich
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I think we've got a good team together now - everyone who is interested, make sure you've sent me a PM and we'll work on getting accounts set up this week.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.