Apple Logo

Reaction score
Hi All,

Could anyone let me know how to get apple Logo in Iphone 4s to add in my signature.

Thanks & Regards,
Anto

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I removed your email address from your post. This was done to protect your email address from spammers. Also note that the forums are designed in such a way that answers to questions are posted here for all to see.

OP
A
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for providing the link but its not working if a add that logo in my signature and send it through an email. I can see the Logo enabled only in Iphone to Iphone but If I open the same email in a lap top its not enabled what shall I do.

How can I make it enables in all my email that I normally send with the signature.

Kindly help

Thanks & Regards,
Antony

OP
A
Reaction score
Hi All,

Have anyone got any updates please,

I can view the Apple Logo if I view it only in another Iphone but If I view my signature in a laptop it not showings in my signature.

Could anyone please provide an software updates where I can use it globally for all emails and it can be viewed even if a Look in a laptop thanks.

Regards,
Antony. Dnaiel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If the receiving device (regardless of what it is) doesn't have the font that contains the Apple Symbol then it won't display.

The only way you can guarantee a logo will appear the same to everyone is to use an image an embedded.

You caould also try a link to an image.

If memory serves me, you can't use images in the iPhone email client siganture.
You could embed a link to a publically hosted image but then it gets a bit messy and still won't display if the receiving device doesn't allow the automatic downloading of images.

OP
A
Reaction score
Apple logo

Hi Mate,

Thanks for that do is there any other way can I get the apple logo into my signature which can be viewed by all irrespective of whether its Mac or normal PC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
 copy this on the iphone and then paste it.

OP
A
Reaction score
Hi,

I even copied the entire line from Iphone and pasted it in signature and tsend t to my other ID and viewed it from Laptop its not showing the Logo, sorry could you please let know what can I do to get it done.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
The only way to do this would be to take the logo and make it a picture. The logo 'character' is a unicode character that doesn't translate well across platforms. You can read up about that here if you're interested.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.