What is best non-cloud calendar software?

Reaction score
I really need a new calendar program, but iCal can't do what I need. I do NOT want a cloud-based calendar program, preferring everything resident on my iMac. I absolutely have to be able to print out a monthly calendar on TWO PAGES (half of each week on the left side; the other half on the right with the week lined up) so I can manually enter data as needed. I need to be able to schedule appointments weekly, bi-weekly, once a month, etc. for a period of time. Some reminders are 3 to 5 years in the future.

I think Calendarscope might work on my Windows desktop (running XP Pro via Parallels 6 on a separate monitor), but would prefer the calendar to be on my Mac desktop running OS X.6.8.

I would greatly appreciate any advice from other Mac users. Remember: no cloud computing; I'd like to have the future capability of syncing to a smartphone (don't have one now); and, I HAVE to be able to print to an inkjet each month on two, facing pages.
Thanks for any advice,
LeslieT

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.