MacKeeper worth it or scam?

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if the app MacKeeper is worth it, or is it just a rip off. I have the demo installed on my computer and it lists multiple threats to my hard drive and software. My MacBook Pro has been running fluently. I was just wondering if it is worth it to purchase the full version of MacKeeper.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
No. Not only is it unnecessary, I've heard very negative reviews about it from multiple sources.

Macs don't need the kind of Maintenance PC's do. As long as you don't have your hard drive nearly full, and run the occasional repairs in Disk Utility, you should be just fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
As MacDude121 has pointed out there are bad reviews out there for this crap piece of code.
Have a read of this thread where i have written about MacKeeper. Heed our warnings !!!

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Read this and you be the judge:-

MacKeeper swindling its customers. Alternatives readily available. (outdated link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
I installed this on my daughter's Mac Mini when we had major problems...it wasn't worth a tap and got wiped when we did a full re-install. It saved the square root of nothing HD space-wise and confused the issue no end.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz.
People who bought this item also looked at Magic Beans and a "Dung to Gold" formula.

Reaction score
Lol!

Cheers for the good laugh mate!!

LOL at the Dung to Gold....That was probably developed by the MACkeeper company as well for sale.

Maybe they should switch over and work on a Windowskeeper program they need more help than MAC users...:Smirk::Mischievous:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.