Need Apps to transfer from itunes!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Which One? Haha
So I got a new to me computer and I synced everything from my ipod to the comouter by the way its a powerbook g4 running os x 10.5.8, itunes version 10.5.2 and when i sunc my ipod it sunc everything but the apps. Then I updated the ipod to 5.0.1 and it reset everything and I reset my ipod with all the stuff on my new computers itunes. But the apps are not on my itunes or my ipod I have them on another computer. So my question is can I get my apps from the other computer on to my new computer using home sharing or something. I tried home sharing but all it did was show me the other songs off the other computer.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You purchased all the apps from the App store, right? If so, just download them again to the new Mac. You don't have to buy them again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.