Lifeproof iPhone 4 case

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in rMBP 2014 Yosemite
I finally met somebody who owned the case. He didn't seem to have any input on it, but did let me look at it for a minute. That prompted me to buy it. Now I have one regret.

85$ after taxes is a lot!! My wife and I Plan on white water rafting a few times this spring. It would be nice to use a helmet mount to tape those trips.

Anybody use the phone for that reason?

Typing this on my phone has shown me that it's not as sensitive to my fingers, I can tell there's a slight air space between the plastic screen and my phones screen. I find myself hitting the spots harder to get a response.

I had my iphone4 for a few days. Cracked the screen and had the otter box on ever since. It works fine, knowing its not water proof and everything. So I have a competent case without this expensive monster.

I'm hoping for some good stories on the taping of an outdoor trip to help me in deciding to keep this case. I have looked at the videos on the manufacturers web page already.

Thanks.
P.S. if I return the case my present to my self is going to 16gb of crucial ram for my iMac... Only 10$ more than the case. Crazyi know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.