Lion Wakeup Problem

Reaction score
I usually use my Mac Air with an external keyboard & monitor. When I stop work, I just let it go to sleep mode. When I come back, I get error messages over the Finder window for Firefox, MS Office and Thunderbird, programs I usually leave open. This can be a real pain if I haven't gotten around to saving my work or left in the middle of writing a long email.

The problem isn't all the time. The Air came with Lion.

Screen Shot 2011-11-15 at 12.58.47 PM copy.png

OP
K
Reaction score
Sometimes when I wake Lion on my Air, I get this weird screen. Only the upper right quarter. I can log in, but wonder why it's like this.

My son also gets the same on his Air. Not sure if he's using an external monitor like I am.

Once or twice I got a blue screen with tiny pixels scattered over the screen.

photo123.JPG

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please do not double post. Your posts have been merged together as one. Thanks.

OP
K
Reaction score
Didin't know they combine

Please do not double post. Your posts have been merged together as one. Thanks.

Didn't realize they would combine. I would have originally done them together, but they are 2 separate issues that never seen to occur together.
The 1/4 screen has been from almost day one. It was awhile before the other issue started.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.