Edited photos on iPhone

Reaction score
I'd like to know if there is an easy way to transfer edited photos on an iPhone onto a PC ... When I view my iPhone via Windows Explorer, it only shows the original photo - not the one I've just spent time editing. I use the Áuto Enhance' and 'Çrop' functions quite a bit on the iPhone .. but it seems pointless in doing this on the iPhone if I can't easily transfer them :Confused:

Even in Facebook, if you choose the edited photo from your iPhone photos, it seems to grab the original un-edited photo and upload this instead.. grrr.

I've read on other forums that the only way to transfer the edited photos is to email yourself the edited photo - but this seems crazy!! Why include a photo edit function if you can't easily transfer the photo once you've edited it.

Thanks for your help & happy new year.

C

chas_m

Are you using a third-party bit of software for editing? If so, you have to transfer the finished product BACK to the camera roll before syncing. At least that's been my experience.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.