My Mac Will Not Connect to the Wireless Router

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X Snow Leopard Version 10.6.8, 4 GB. I got it at the Apple Store in my Local Mall (Sears)
I have a Mac OS X Snow Leopard (I think it is a snow leopard) version 10.6.8, it's Processor is a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5, and it has 4 GB of memory, 1333 MHz, and DDR3 (it is a MacBook Pro). The wireless router is a Cisco Linksys that looks like this:
Cisco-Linksys-E1000-Wireless-N-Router.jpg
. I have a Comcast Modem. I recently had to reset the wireless router by pressing the red button in the back, but there is a problem. The wireless connection won't show up in the connections list, so I clicked "Join Other Network". Once I got there I typed in the name of the router and password (It is a WPA2). Then it asked for the password again, so I typed it in again. Then it asked for it again. After three times I stopped typing in the password. It said that it knew it was a WPA2 Personal, but it still asked. I have another computer in my house that is my main computer for the house. It connects to the router perfectly fine, but not my MacBook Pro. I don't know what to do, I searched up on google and got no answers so I decided to ask here. So, What should I do?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.