Downloaded video keeps stopping

Reaction score
I'm trying to watch a video I purchased and every other word it stops and restarts after about 20 seconds. I've even waited, giving the video time to download but it's not helping.

Is there something I can do to fix this? At this rate it will take me a week to watch this 30 minute video! :*

Reaction score
Acual answer

So as i had the same problem, except on iPhone. I paid for and downloaded a dr who episode. Once is was done downloading from iTunes, I went to the 'videos' app, which is an artarded ui path... And started watching my video, only problem was it kept pausing my entirely downloaded video like it was buffering... Solution... Double click the home button, close the iTunes app and now your video works. Wow. Hey lizzy, nice snarky non answer. You are such a contributor. Maybe I can't spell but hey, I am hammered and still solving problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.