MacCleaner and an error printing in iPhoto / corrupted photos (spyware?)

Reaction score
I have a 2010 MacBook Pro. I keep getting this message on several websites from MacCleaner and I feel like it's spyware of some sort. Anywho, the other day I went to take some beautiful pictures but unfortunately upon printing several out I had an error. I was using iPhoto and when I would zoom in on the pictures in question, it would show me a black box where my amazing photography should have been. When trying to print and after going through the normal dialog boxes, it would eventually stop loading, freeze up and then show me a blank dialog box with nothing more than an "OK" option. There is no text in this box. Of course, I had to force quit iPhoto.

I did some research on the net and it looks like MacCleaner may be responsible, but I'm not sure. I'm honestly very perplexed. Any help you can provide will be appreciated. I will try and post a screenshot later.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.