Lock button broken, iPhone frozen?

Reaction score
My iPhone is frozen.. and I can't restart it with the home button and power button because the power button is frozen. Any ideas? I'm thinking about just waiting for my phone to die.. When I plugged it into iTunes it did not recognize anything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
My iPhone is frozen.. and I can't restart it with the home button and power button because the power button is frozen. Any ideas? I'm thinking about just waiting for my phone to die.. When I plugged it into iTunes it did not recognize anything.

Send it to iResQ for a free repair quote.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
1. Which iPhone do you have?

2. What do you mean by "My iPhone is frozen"? Is it off and you can't turn it on? Is it on and you can't turn it off?

3. What do you mean by "the power button is frozen"? Is it physically jammed in some manner? Is it physically ok, but nothing happens when you push it?

4. Does anything happen if you press and hold down both the home and power buttons simultaneously for at least 15 seconds?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.