• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.1
I've been part of a forum for my car for quite some time now. It's been free for ages but now their making everyone pay, which as you can guess, has made me really angry.

As for everyone here, well I would just like to take this opportunity to,

THANK ALL THE FORUM CREATERS FOR THIS EXELENT SERVISE AND TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER SPENT ANY TIME MAKING THIS FORUM POSSIBLE! YOU ARE ALL DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB!

You have done the honest thing to not charge to let people help other people and for that gained great respect from myself and others I'm sure.

I would also like to thank all the people that spend alot of time helping people who don't have as much knowledge as them. It's fantastic to see people take time out to do that.

I am sure that there are other people out there that feel exactly the same as me and I would invite them to post some words of thanks bellow.

Thank you very much again. I really have gained some very helpful tips and knowledge here. Thank you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.