New Macbookpro pasword problem

Reaction score
Hi all i am new here but here goes my wife and i purchased a brand new in the box Macbookpro laptop for our daughter for christmas to help with her schooling she uses this type at her school .She set it all up but it will not recognize her password it is just stuck on the login page ,there are no discs in the box .I have read from searching the net to reboot using the disc but there are none ,any help would be appreciated merry christmas.thanks Pete

OP
P
Reaction score
Just an update i rang apple gave them the serial number where an when purchased ,and we fixed it over the phone following steps from the guy on the phone .Great service everyones happy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
you bought it second hand? Contact the seller for the password, otherwise contact Apple and they will send you the restore disks

Reaction score
Just an update i rang apple gave them the serial number where an when purchased ,and we fixed it over the phone following steps from the guy on the phone .Great service everyones happy.

Good to hear Apple gave you quality support hope now all will the smooth sailing with the Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.