Anti-glare?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 500GB OS10.7.2 i5, 4G 32GB iPod Touch
Hello, all,

I have a week old 13" Macbook Pro, and completely loving it so far.

I do want to know though, what brands of anti-glare screen protector would be good for the laptop. It's not so much the protection I'm looking for, because I have a hard shell case already on my Macbook, but something to stop the glare on my 13". I don't like seing the lights and my reflection in my electronics, and as of right now my screen is more effective than the Mirror iPhone apps, lol. It's also so strange to see my glowing keyboard in the dark reflecting off my screen. I'm looking in a price range from $15-25. What are you using?

I'd like to add that matte SCREEN REPLACEMENT is OUT of the question, because I have a perfectly functioning screen as of right now, and I have a warranty still as well as Applecare. I will not want to void this warranty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11” MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini
I just

tilt my screen.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.