Turtle Beach Delta headset

Reaction score
Well my wife bought me a new headset for my PS3 which is pretty nice other than one thing, it has Mic Monitoring on it which i can't stand! Mic Monitoring makes it so when you talk you hear your voice in the headset so you dont yell with the headset on. it seems like a good premise however it is so annoying i can hear myself breath among other things and is a deal breaker for me as of right now. But wait there is a fix! However for some reason the fix is installing a application from turtle beach so you can turn down or off mic monitoring but the program only works on windows. why they didn't make a program to work with osx is beyond me. so i dusted off my kids netbook and the program says the res is too low.

So now i am turning to you guys to see if anyone has this headset and was able to use some 3rd party software or somthing to edit the headset? or a way i can run the software from my mac with no windows on my mac. i really like the headset its awsome untill you have to hear yourself so i would like to keep it but if i cant edit the settings its going back.

Reaction score
Try using Wine. I'm just using my aunt's pc for this....:\ Turtle Beach sucks for not making Mac compatible software

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.