Printing Costs Comparison Site?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
I have searched in vain for web sites that offer some form of standardised print cost comparision (eg cost per A4) across a number of printers. Those that I have found are so inconsistant eg giving the cost for one printer based on a 30% page coverage and another at 20% coverage - even on the same site. I don't mind what criteria is used, or whether they use RRP or best price for the costs, just as long as they are consistant across printers.

I tried several google/yahoo search criteria but even going through the first 20 pages or so has not yielded what I'm looking for. I'm sure such a comparison is out there on some lesser known site - has anyone any recommendations?

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I have searched in vain for web sites that offer some form of standardised print cost comparision (eg cost per A4) across a number of printers. Those that I have found are so inconsistant eg giving the cost for one printer based on a 30% page coverage and another at 20% coverage - even on the same site. I don't mind what criteria is used, or whether they use RRP or best price for the costs, just as long as they are consistant across printers.

I tried several google/yahoo search criteria but even going through the first 20 pages or so has not yielded what I'm looking for. I'm sure such a comparison is out there on some lesser known site - has anyone any recommendations?

I have seen articles reviewing a limited number of printers that had this data, but I haven't seen a single site collecting and comparing (would be nice).

This is the best site overall that I know of.
Best 5 printers - CNET Reviews

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I don't know about prices in the UK, but whenever we have large print jobs to do (both BW and color) it's less expensive to have it done professionally. We have an account at Staples (business chain store here in the US) and have been very pleased with their work.

OP
Sawday
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Thank you.

Any other offers?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.