Upgrade question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16 Intel, 1 GB Memory
I'm probably the most technically challenged person using the forum, so my questions may seem silly, but here goes. When I changed over my I-net service provider the new one didn't support the OS 10.4.11 version of the "Mail" app. I decided, probably wrongly, to trash the "Mail" app. just to free up space.

My question is, after I increase my RAM and upgrade to Snow Leopard, when I reload all the Tiger-created data, will SL's version of "Mail" be usable?

I have an early 2.16 GHz Macbook whose RAM I'll be ramping up to 4GB, which I'm told will really amount to only 3GB effectively. Along with the "Mail" inquiry, is all this a good idea?

Thanks, in advance! This is a greatly helpful group!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
When you upgrade to snow leopard it will install updated versions of all apple's apps, including Mail

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16 Intel, 1 GB Memory
When you upgrade to snow leopard it will install updated versions of all apple's apps, including Mail

Gotcha! Thanks. That was quick!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.