Screen share windows 7 pc with mac g5

Reaction score
Still new to the apple world and trying to figure it out, so bear with me. I have a windows 7 pc hooked up to my tv and home stereo that I would like to be able to control from a mac g5 in the kitchen. How can I do this? I've tried Teamviewer but couldnt get it to work, Tried logmein but had screen resolution problems. Anything else out there. Or do you have suggestions how to get the others to work? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

OP
L
Reaction score
Just really want to be able to control the itunes on the win7 machine from the mac

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
What OSX version is on the G5?

Microsoft has a client that allows screen sharing from OSX to a windows system. I used to use it a lot. Have not in a while.

It's called Remote Desktop Connection and it's by Microsoft of all people. Will not work in Lion but works great in SL or on a Power PC Mac like yours.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.