Need Help With iPhoto Slide Show

Reaction score
I've created a slide show with iphoto which has 170 jpg's and 10 minutes worth of music to go with the slideshow. I'm trying to export it to iTunes or "something" so I'm able to get it onto a CD-R or CD-RW so I don't need my computer everytime I want to show friends and family. I always get the "not enough disc space" message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm trying to play my slideshow thru my house tv ? Both got usb slots, how do I do that?Mac laptop and flat screen LG tv

C

chas_m

I've created a slide show with iphoto which has 170 jpg's and 10 minutes worth of music to go with the slideshow. I'm trying to export it to iTunes or "something" so I'm able to get it onto a CD-R or CD-RW so I don't need my computer everytime I want to show friends and family. I always get the "not enough disc space" message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

What part of "you don't have enough disc space" are you having trouble with?

C

chas_m

I'm trying to play my slideshow thru my house tv ? Both got usb slots, how do I do that?Mac laptop and flat screen LG tv

Please don't hijack other people's threads, and in particular don't hijack when you are asking a really common question that has been answered so many times that we have a permanent sticky post covering the topic.

Reaction score
I think that what I have done i export the Slideshow to the desktop. After that I import it to iMovie, get ready for it to take a while. While watching the iMovie I notice that the quality is not so good but it is ok. But when I export it back to the iDVD, the quality improves again, and this thing I did for me. After that I setup everything to the iDVD, initial menu, chapters, blah blah blah, then I saved the iDVD project, and I also saved the project as an .img file to my drive. After that I am able to watch the .img to see how it looks and what space it is consuming. In your case I will suggest you to do the same and hope that it will work for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.