Need Help ASAP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 13" 10.8 (latest)
I clicked on a few things in iTunes and then it changed everything, so I went to restore with Time Machine and now its back the way it should be but I cannot tell if it duplicated everything or not.

My hard drive is 240GB and it is saying that only 93 or so GBs are available and I KNOW this is not the case, and its absolutely freaking me out right now.

Pictures: 24GB
iTunes: 10GB
Some videos: about 20Gb maybe

I have a screen shot which says I have a lot of backups taking up space, but everything is backed up to my external drive?

Please help me clear up some disk space, as I am not sure what the issue is right now.

I am also working on a project in FCP and it is probably taking up a lot of space, but I should be NOWHERE near the 100+ GB range.

PLEASE! HELP!

Thanks

hueipk.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 13" 10.8 (latest)
Thanks, it seems some space has been freed up but I will check that out

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
Yeah sorry it doesn't really help your problem Im not sure at all how to solve that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.