llvm gcc 4.2 install?

Reaction score
hi, I'm trying to install something though terminal and I'm getting this error:

lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//ccNMDRim.out (No such file or directory)
error: command 'llvm-gcc-4.2' failed with exit status 1

dose anyone know how i can install llvm-gcc-4.2 on lion?

thanks so much, will

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
It looks like it's installed - it's just encountering an error. Have you installed the Xcode developer tools? What are you trying to build?

OP
W
Reaction score
yes Xcode is installed. I'm trying to build Numeric-24.2... I need that so i can install pygame which takes joystick input and sends it to a port so i can use it w/ a micro controller. I tried installing the pygame DMG file but it says i need "System Python 2.7" installed... do u know where i can get that?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
You can get Python from here. If you're using Lion, you should have Python 2.7. However, the system Python in Snow Leopard is 2.6.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Could it be syntax?

/var/tmp//ccNMDRim.out

-vs-

/var/tmp/ccNMDRim.out

Too many of these in the path? // Never heard of a directory stucture that allowed that, but I suppose there's always a first time.

Reaction score
Help...

thanks so much, i got it to install!

Hi there....sorry but i'm having the same problem but no idea how to change that syntax....can you please help me with some instructions?...

Thank you!!!

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
What output are you getting and how are you trying to build the app/library?

Reaction score
Hi...well I'm trying to install the Uniconvertor to open Coreldraw files on Inkscape....I was following the instructions to install all the necessary programs and I'm stuck with one called "sk1libs-0.9.1".

When i'm trying to install by terminal show me this error:
lipo: can't open input file: /var/folders/df/b65lr5gs3kvdmptxppb_9jd80000gs/T//ccoV5u7z.out (No such file or directory)

Then I'm just assuming that the problem is that extra "/"...but really don't know as I don't know nothing about programming or this kind of things...any idea?

Thank you!

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
/var/folders/df/b65lr5gs3kvdmptxppb_9jd80000gs/T//ccoV5u7z.out (No such file or directory)
As pointed out by XJ above, that's your problem. What did you execute to build this lib?

Reaction score
I just did a double click on the .tar file and the from terminal inside the folder created I typed: python setup.py install

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
I'd bet if you viewed the setup.py file you might see it was created with a typo ie: the infamous //. I'd bet you could edit it and remove the extra /.

Reaction score
well I try to do that, I opened the setup.py file on the Xcode and try to find a double //, or even "var", or the rest of that line and nothing fund...that's way I thought I was doing something wrong as I don't understand nothing about all this programming thing...

I'm doing it right or what I'm missing?

Thank you!!!

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
There's no double slash in the setup.py (except for URLs) which makes sense given that it's gcc that has the error and not Python. Unfortunately, that error doesn't tell us what file is causing the error (probably a makefile). In fact, I'm willing to bet that if you did find the file, you wouldn't find the incorrect path since I'm sure the the directory was randomly generated as a temp directory for the sake of building only. That doesn't help much but that's the best I can do. My suggestion would be to download sk1libs yourself and try again.

Reaction score
yes I tried that but the same error appears...

I try it now in terminal: sudo python setup.py install (have no idea what the SUDO command does, just found in another website) and give me this error now at the end:

lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//cc3JK2Yr.out (No such file or directory)

This give you any other clue?...or this is all:

running install
running build
running build_py
running build_ext
building 'sk1libs.pycms._pycms' extension
llvm-gcc-4.2 -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -dynamic -g -Os -pipe -fno-common -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -mno-fused-madd -DENABLE_DTRACE -DMACOSX -DNDEBUG -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wshorten-64-to-32 -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -Os -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -DENABLE_DTRACE -arch i386 -arch x86_64 -pipe -DMAJOR_VERSION=1 -DMINOR_VERSION=0 -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/include/python2.7 -c src/pycms/_pycms.c -o build/temp.macosx-10.7-intel-2.7/src/pycms/_pycms.o -Wall
src/pycms/_pycms.c:21:18: error: lcms.h: No such file or directory
src/pycms/_pycms.c:31: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘getLCMStype’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_OpenProfile’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:74: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:74: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
src/pycms/_pycms.c:74: error: for each function it appears in.)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:74: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:79: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsErrorAction’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:79: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:81: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:81: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsOpenProfileFromFile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:88: error: ‘cmsCloseProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_CreateRGBProfile’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:94: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:94: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:96: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:98: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:98: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreate_sRGBProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:105: error: ‘cmsCloseProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_CreateLabProfile’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:111: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:111: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:113: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:115: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:115: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreateLabProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:122: error: ‘cmsCloseProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_CreateGrayProfile’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:128: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:128: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:129: error: ‘LPGAMMATABLE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:129: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘gamma’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:131: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:133: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsBuildGamma’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:133: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
src/pycms/_pycms.c:134: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:134: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreateGrayProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:134: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsD50_xyY’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:135: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsFreeGamma’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:142: error: ‘cmsCloseProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_BuildTransform’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:152: error: ‘DWORD’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:152: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘flags’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:155: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:155: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hInputProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:156: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:156: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:162: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:164: error: ‘hInputProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:164: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:165: error: ‘hOutputProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:165: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:166: error: ‘flags’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:166: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘inFlags’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:168: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:168: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreateTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:168: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘getLCMStype’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:176: error: ‘cmsDeleteTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_BuildProofingTransform’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:187: error: ‘DWORD’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:187: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘flags’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:192: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:192: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hInputProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:193: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:193: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:200: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:202: error: ‘hInputProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:202: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:203: error: ‘hOutputProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:203: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:204: error: ‘hProofingProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:204: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:205: error: ‘flags’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:205: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘inFlags’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:207: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:207: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreateProofingTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:215: error: ‘cmsDeleteTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_SetAlarmCodes’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:227: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsSetAlarmCodes’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_TransformPixel’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:239: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:239: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:246: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:254: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:254: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:256: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsDoTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_TransformPixel2’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:270: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:270: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:277: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:285: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:285: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_TransformBitmap’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:303: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:303: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:310: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:315: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:315: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_GetProfileName’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:329: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:329: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:335: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:337: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:337: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:339: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsTakeProductDesc’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_GetProfileInfo’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:346: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:346: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:352: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:354: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:354: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:356: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsTakeProductName’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_TransformPixels’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:413: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:413: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:419: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:421: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:421: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:21:18: error: lcms.h: No such file or directory
src/pycms/_pycms.c:31: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘getLCMStype’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_OpenProfile’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:74: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:74: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
src/pycms/_pycms.c:74: error: for each function it appears in.)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:74: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:79: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsErrorAction’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:79: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:81: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:81: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsOpenProfileFromFile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:88: error: ‘cmsCloseProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_CreateRGBProfile’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:94: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:94: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:96: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:98: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:98: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreate_sRGBProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:105: error: ‘cmsCloseProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_CreateLabProfile’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:111: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:111: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:113: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:115: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:115: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreateLabProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:122: error: ‘cmsCloseProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_CreateGrayProfile’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:128: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:128: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:129: error: ‘LPGAMMATABLE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:129: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘gamma’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:131: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:133: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsBuildGamma’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:133: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment
src/pycms/_pycms.c:134: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:134: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreateGrayProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:134: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsD50_xyY’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:135: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsFreeGamma’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:142: error: ‘cmsCloseProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_BuildTransform’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:152: error: ‘DWORD’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:152: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘flags’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:155: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:155: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hInputProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:156: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:156: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:162: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:164: error: ‘hInputProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:164: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:165: error: ‘hOutputProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:165: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:166: error: ‘flags’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:166: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘inFlags’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:168: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:168: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreateTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:168: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘getLCMStype’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:176: error: ‘cmsDeleteTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_BuildProofingTransform’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:187: error: ‘DWORD’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:187: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘flags’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:192: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:192: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hInputProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:193: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:193: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:200: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:202: error: ‘hInputProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:202: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:203: error: ‘hOutputProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:203: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:204: error: ‘hProofingProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:204: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:205: error: ‘flags’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:205: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘inFlags’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:207: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:207: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsCreateProofingTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:215: error: ‘cmsDeleteTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_SetAlarmCodes’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:227: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsSetAlarmCodes’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_TransformPixel’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:239: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:239: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:246: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:254: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:254: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:256: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsDoTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_TransformPixel2’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:270: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:270: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:277: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:285: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:285: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_TransformBitmap’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:303: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:303: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:310: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:315: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:315: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_GetProfileName’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:329: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:329: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:335: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:337: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:337: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:339: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsTakeProductDesc’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_GetProfileInfo’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:346: error: ‘cmsHPROFILE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:346: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hProfile’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:352: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:354: error: ‘hProfile’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:354: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:356: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘cmsTakeProductName’
src/pycms/_pycms.c: In function ‘pycms_TransformPixels’:
src/pycms/_pycms.c:413: error: ‘cmsHTRANSFORM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:413: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘hTransform’
src/pycms/_pycms.c:419: error: ‘LCMS_ERROR_IGNORE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:421: error: ‘hTransform’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/pycms/_pycms.c:421: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘PyCObject_AsVoidPtr’
lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//cc3JK2Yr.out (No such file or directory)

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, it seems as if it's trying a different temp directory (lending credence to my earlier thought) but it's still "double slashing" it for whatever reason.

Are you sure this compiles on OS X? I only ask since the website doesn't provide much info about OS X compatibility and the library isn't available through either MacPorts, Fink or HomeBrew.

Reaction score
No idea if this compiles on OSX but the others files that I downloaded from them was installed without a problem....I found somewhere saying that they don't have Macs to work on a installer file, then said something like "compile by yourself"....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.