Apple Customer Service =Amazing!

Reaction score
When we ordered my new MacBook Air we thought we had to order Apple care at the same time that we purchased the computer, After finding out that I could get it later as long as we did so within the 1st year I made a couple phone calls to cancel the Apple care & was assured this was done.

In today's mail what arrives? An Apple Care packet, I went to the phone dreading having to deal with a potentially messy customer service issue at Apple & with my CC company.

I had a live CS agent on the line almost immediately,she informed me that their CS team had noted on my account that my transactions had taken several phones calls & that they'd decided to bill the Apple care plan at 0.00 & to go ahead and ship the plan to me anyway.

The MBA is protected till Dec 2014 & I didn't need to pay a penny for the plan,the rep wished me a Merry Christmas from Apple!

I am totally blown away here, totally blown away! :D

LOL, Color me sold, lock stock and barrel, Apple freaking rocks!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
This is one reason why Apple is #1 in customer service.

I wish folks that "bad-mouth" Apple would read (and remember) threads like this!:)

Congrats,

- Nick

OP
G
Reaction score
This is one reason why Apple is #1 in customer service.

I wish folks that "bad-mouth" Apple would read (and remember) threads like this!:)

Congrats,

- Nick

My husband & I are still sitting here amazed, I'm not an easy woman to impress, we've built & supported hundreds of systems here, dealt with countless OEM's and I've never received service at this level.

Yes, Apple products sell at premium price levels but the price point becomes totally worth it the 1st time you've got to pick up that phone & ask for help with an issue.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
My husband & I are still sitting here amazed, I'm not an easy woman to impress, we've built & supported hundreds of systems here, dealt with countless OEM's and I've never received service at this level.

Ahh...I see. You guys certainly are not the average computer user...so all the better that you find Apple customer service the best!:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.