Copy problems - cmd + c

Reaction score
Hello!
Since a few days I have problems with my mac, I have already a mac for years, so I'm familiar with the cmd key on the keyboard.
It started with my mouse: It was blinking on the screen and went on and of from a pointing finger to a arrow. When I turned the mac off and started it again, it was gone.

Then there was a new problem: when I do cmd + c, the computer doesn't copy! It doesn't appear in every program, it only happens with copying hotmail email text and some other webpages. Until now I haven't found the same problem in other programs.

Does anybody know what to do? I havent change the settings off my mac, tried to scan my mac with ClamXav.

Reaction score
Do you think your keyboard is going out? Does the CMD key and other keys work well together, does the "C" key work fine? Can you select the text with the mouse, right click and copy? Just trying to figure out if it is keyboard, or Copy related.

OP
L
Reaction score
My keyboard is working perfectly fine in every other program, like page of the apple Mail. All cmd + [key] things are working fine. It only appears at some webpages since a few days.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.