"Notes" for MacBookPro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10 GB 13" MacBook Pro, 64GB WiFi, 128GB iPhone 7
I have "Notes" on both my iPad and iPhone4 (the little yellow note pad). However, I can't find it anywhere on my MacBookPro.

Is there a "Notes" available for the MacBookPro that would sync with MobileMe or iCloud to the iPad and iPhone4?

Thanks in advance for your help and happy holidays.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
You could always download Evernote for your MacBook Pro and your devices.

It's far more comprehensive than that notepad, and it's free as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 13.3" MacBook 4,1 Intel Core2 Duo, 4Gigs Ram (2x2G), 2.4GHz, OS X 10.7.2
The default Mac mail program (OSX Lion version anyway) will display notes by default. I set mine not to display them in the mail app preferences because I didn't like the way they were mixed with the emails and I don't use notes that often anyway.

In iTunes, if you select your iPad or iPhone and select "info" and scroll down you'll see a checkbox that says "Sync Notes". But if you're already using iCloud then don't check this or you might get duplicates of all your notes or something.

Reaction score
I have "Notes" on both my iPad and iPhone4 (the little yellow note pad). However, I can't find it anywhere on my MacBookPro. Is there a "Notes" available for the MacBookPro that would sync with MobileMe or iCloud to the iPad and iPhone4? Thanks in advance for your help and happy holidays.
I didn't like notes embedded in Mail either. I gave up and settled on the superb combination of SimpleNote on my iDevices and Notational Velocity on my iMac. Fast and easy syncing. Uses cloud though. Both free.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.