3GS Battery issues

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 4S, Iphone 3GS, 13'' Macbook Pro
Okay, the battery for my 3gs phone improved slightly when I did a hard reset and restored it earlier, but it only last like 2 days.Now the battery gone bad again for instance losing 20%+ when I leave it overnight.I've tried to do hard reset on it for a few times but the time since last full charge for usage and standby(in settings->general) are both still the same (e.g.: usage 7 Hours,54mins ; Standby 7 Hours,54mins).Please tell me what to do cuz I need to use my phone often.Thanks.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
??? - I have never had any smart phone last longer than about 2 days.
If that's an issue, reckon I've had an issue with the battery on every smart phone I've ever owned.

Maybe if you turn off wifi, bluetooth and every other thing running - all notifications, location services, auto mail downloading, etc.

Of course, what would be the purpose of a smart phone then?

I'd personally recommend you charge it every other day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
To add to what bobtomay said also do smaller recharges regularly and you battery health will stay in good condition.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.