Software/OS issue with SAP network.

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm having problems logging into my university's SAP network to view my grades. Whenever I try to go to the login page I keep getting this message: "Could not open iView. The iView is not compatible with your browser, operating system, or device. Contact your system administrator for more information."
I tried googling this message but the results were beyond my knowledge of computers. I've tried everything. From updating my computer to talking to my school and nothing has worked. I use Safari and my Macbook Pro is about a year and a half old. I've never had this issue before a couple of days ago. Does anyone know how to fix this or what I need to do to be able to log onto the SAP network?
Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a SAP network? Are you attempting to access a SAP/Netweaver host on your school's network via a browser? Or is this a different SAP than the business SAP software?

OP
F
Reaction score
Not a problem :)
It's an SAP/NetWeaver Portal. If that helps...
My school uses it to post grades and allow students to sign up for classes, etc.
Yes, I'm trying to access the SAP network for my school through Safari but I keep getting the above message about iView and I've never seen that before.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.