Help with SAFE MODE on iPad 2 JB

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my first time here. Usually if and when I have any kind of iOS problem I figure it out myself, but this time I'm in a mess!!! And really need help.

So 3 days ago on my JB 4.3.3 iPad 2 I was reading in flipboards Engadget section 2011's top tweaks in cydia. One of them was "igotya". The app that sets a 4 digit code for when you open your device and if the wrong code is entered a picture, and GPS are taken then sent via text, and email to your phone to catch any thiefts that may take your apple device. After it was installed I purposely entered the wrong code to test it out. It did as it said. It emailed me. Then I went back into settings and added the text service to. Purposely put in the wrong code again. Then I put in the correct code. But this time around it wiped out my emails, pictures, and went into SAFE MODE.
I've done everything to getbit out of safe mode. Respring it, turn off/on, soft shut down, hard shut down, (holding both buttons for 20 seconds, then when it came back on safe mode again held them for 30 seconds)
I went back into Cydia and uninstalled the "igotya" app. Still nothing.
I feel my pictures, and emails and all settings are hiding somewhere behind this igotya app. Am I doomed? Do I have to connect to iTunes and bite the iOS 5.1 bullet?

Signed,
Why did I do that???!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.