Powerbook g4 alternative power supply cords

Reaction score
Hello!
my 3rd apple powercord for my Powerbook G4 PowerPC laptop has gone bad.

I would like to replace it with something better, and cheaper, than the apple one.

Can anybody tell me what I can get and where to get it.

A replacement cord that is not made by APPLE . but better and cheaper

for a Powerbook G4 PowerPC.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Nick

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I appreciate it.

Although I am weary since the only "Powerbooks" on the list of models it works with are all 12'' screens.
So the bigger screens wouldn't work, which makes me think these cheaper adapters don't have the correct amount of power. Like same size and everything, fits good, but won't power all powerbooks, including mine.

Thoughts???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Which One? Haha
And the powerbook chargers break easily on the tip where you insert them into the computer. They separate at the round metal piece. But if you are gentle with them they will last.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Which One? Haha
It says in the title 15 or 18in. But if you want peace of mind find one that has a 15 or 17in in the description.

OP
P
Reaction score
Please disregard my last message - it clearly states at the top of the listing that this product is for 15 and 17'' powerbooks.
Looks promising...

Anyone have experience with this type of 3rd party charger???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Which One? Haha
Please disregard my last message - it clearly states at the top of the listing that this product is for 15 and 17'' powerbooks.
Looks promising...

Anyone have experience with this type of 3rd party charger???

I have had one for a couple years and its still works as it did when I bought it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.