Terminal service type thing to display mac on PC

Reaction score
Hey guys, I love how in XP and Server 2003 I can use terminal services and log into my desktop remotely, outputting it over the network to another PC or to my Mac, it's much faster than Virtual PC. I'm just curious, is there a way to do it the other way around, and control my mac from a PC? I don't want to control as in VNC where on my Mac you'd see the mouse moving, but instead sign in like remote desktop does on a PC. I'm just curious because I have a 12" PowerBook and just purchased a 15" widescreen HP and would like to be able to control the PowerBook on the HP and view it in widescreen, thanks!

OP
E
Reaction score
I know that and I already have that. I don't currently use PC to PC, I use the Mac with that software you gave me the link for and log in remotely to my PC over my own network. What i'm trying to do is reverse it, so remove desktop server for Mac instead.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.