AirPort connection problems

Reaction score
One time in the past my AirPort network identity disappeared and then reappeared and connected shortly thereafter.

In the last few days I have noted that my AirPort network identity is not listed and my wifi is not receiving.

I don't know why it would suddenly disappear. Any clues? What to do?

I've tried to establish a network through the menu but you need to have an identity listed, I believe, in order to link. I've turned AirPort off and waited a minute or two and turned it back on with no hoped for result.

I have an iBook G4 OSX 10.4.11 and don't anticipate upgrading. Suits my needs and have not received any upgrades for the AirPort. You may have figured out that I am not that tech savvy but would really appreciate some guidance here.

Thanks
JaneE

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Your post has been moved to this forum where it is appropriate. It did not belong in "Community Suggestions........" Please read our forum descriptions before posting. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.