curious issue

Reaction score
I have 2 iphone 4's - 1 for work and 1 that is my personal phone. Ever since I downloaded the latest soft ware update (5), whenever my girlfriend sends me a text I get the text on both phones and all my responses show up in both phones. icloud is turned off on both phones. She deleted my work phone number from her contacts and now I am not getting double messages from her but my responses are still ahowing up in both phones.
Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
are you logged into iMessage with BOTH phones? If so, log out of one.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. I don't know what imessage is so I don't think I am logged into it? Can you tell me what imessage is and how I can tell if I am logged in?
I have deleted her as a contact in my work phone and deleted the conversation and restarted the phone ad nauseum, and still it is happening.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Thanks for your response. I don't know what imessage is so I don't think I am logged into it? Can you tell me what imessage is and how I can tell if I am logged in?
I have deleted her as a contact in my work phone and deleted the conversation and restarted the phone ad nauseum, and still it is happening.

Go iPhone/Settings/Messages/ and the iMessage on/off is there along with several other messaging options.:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.