Faint Clicking Sound

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook Intel 2GHZ CD, 2GB RAM
When I scroll up or down a webpage in Firefox I can hear a faint clicking sound coming from my PB. It is not coming through the speakers as I have had them turned all the way up and didnt hear a thing coming from them. It happens whether I am scrolling using the arrow keys, two fingers on the trackpad or the scroll ball on my mighty mouse. Is anyone else having this problem with their PB's? In case you didnt look under my avatar it is the newest rev PB.

B

Bmw M Power05

dmachine said:
When I scroll up or down a webpage in Firefox I can hear a faint clicking sound coming from my PB. It is not coming through the speakers as I have had them turned all the way up and didnt hear a thing coming from them. It happens whether I am scrolling using the arrow keys, two fingers on the trackpad or the scroll ball on my mighty mouse. Is anyone else having this problem with their PB's? In case you didnt look under my avatar it is the newest rev PB.

I have this exact same problem. (glad im not the only one) Any ideas as to whats causing it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
its only the hard drive caching, nothing to worry about all my laptops have done it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.