a little help with photo stream please

Reaction score
ok so long story short, i my old computer has died (it was a pc) and i had all my music, movies etc saved onto an external hard drive and i thought all my pictures were on there to, sadly they are not :( however i do have them all on my iPod touch (just over 2000 on total) and i was wondering if there was anyway to upload them to my macbook pro using photo stream, I'm sorry if this is a silly question but I'm not much of a computer guy. i know there is a photo stream album which just has some images i saved on my macbook in it but i can't seem to mover the other photos into it.

any help would be much appreciated

thanks in advance,
stewart

C

chas_m

Photo Stream isn't going to be of much use to you in this particular case. What you need is a third party utility called Phone to Mac (works for iPod Touches as well). It will cost you $25 I think.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Server 2.0GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core, MacBook Pro Retina 2.6 GHz
I use that program all of the time. However, I think that there are a couple of free programs as well ...

C

chas_m

I haven't seen anything that is free that actually works well. One of the best programs USED to be free but isn't anymore (Senuti).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.