Imac g5

D

danielbruzual

Hello there,
After having a word with my parents I convinced them of buying me an iMac G5 (1.9Ghz). I was going to get an ibook but after seeing the specs of this monster I realized it would suit my needs :tusks: . I am completely convinced and I'll buy it by the end of the month but I would like to read a good review of this new model. I have googled thousands of times and haven't come up with anything. Anyone know of a site with the new iMac's review?

Help is appreciated,
Daniel

OP
U

UncSki1218

nope, but i can tell you a few things. remote is a nice feature. seems to work well (fooled around with it in store). would be nicer if it was a bt remote not ir. the built in isight is ok. it looks weird havinga black dot in the middle of an all white product. it would also be better if it could pivot...the only way to show someone something else is to move the monitor. i have an imac g5 2.0ghz (model before the current one) and i love it.

OP
J

jn4jenny

danielbruzual said:
Hello there,
After having a word with my parents I convinced them of buying me an iMac G5 (1.9Ghz). I was going to get an ibook but after seeing the specs of this monster I realized it would suit my needs :tusks: . I am completely convinced and I'll buy it by the end of the month but I would like to read a good review of this new model. I have googled thousands of times and haven't come up with anything. Anyone know of a site with the new iMac's review?

Help is appreciated,
Daniel

Don't be fooled by this domain name, because this site profiles Macs as they come out: http://www.lowendmac.com/imacs/g5-2005b.html

That's a pretty decent overview of the specs, but there are links at the bottom of that page to other site's reviews of the latest iMac G5's.

Reaction score
jn4jenny said:
Don't be fooled by this domain name, because this site profiles Macs as they come out: http://www.lowendmac.com/imacs/g5-2005b.html

That's a pretty decent overview of the specs, but there are links at the bottom of that page to other site's reviews of the latest iMac G5's.

I just bought the 20", 2.1 ghz and it arrived, i loaded it with 1.5 gb ram(direct from apple). the computer runs great. from runing final cut pro / studio at the office, to running final cut pro/ studio on the new iMac, there is hardly a difference, so far

pm me with questions

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.