iMovie 9 : Clips not playing at Edit Project Timeline window.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site. I am desperately need for help on IMovie 9. I have problem with my clips audio/video not playing at Edit Project window the fact that there is no problem when I play my stuff at the Event Library window. When I first drag it into the project timeline from Event Library, there wasn't any problem but after a while when I switched off my computer and turned it back on the next day to continue work, the clips that I'm working on is not playing anymore in my project timeline.It is like the project is not even there but I can see clip thumbnails but it won't play or if the indication bar move in the project timeline, no video or audio in the preview window. Please help, I have been working and spending time on this project a lot and I really don't want to loose this. Besides, I don't have any other video editing/composing software on my iMac and I don't have any software installation CD given upon my purchase of this iMac. Please help..

Reaction score
Any response?

Hi,

Just wondering if you ever figured this problem out?

I'm having the same issue and am ready to throw the macbook out the window.

Please help,

Stephen

Hi, I'm new to this site. I am desperately need for help on IMovie 9. I have problem with my clips audio/video not playing at Edit Project window the fact that there is no problem when I play my stuff at the Event Library window. When I first drag it into the project timeline from Event Library, there wasn't any problem but after a while when I switched off my computer and turned it back on the next day to continue work, the clips that I'm working on is not playing anymore in my project timeline.It is like the project is not even there but I can see clip thumbnails but it won't play or if the indication bar move in the project timeline, no video or audio in the preview window. Please help, I have been working and spending time on this project a lot and I really don't want to loose this. Besides, I don't have any other video editing/composing software on my iMac and I don't have any software installation CD given upon my purchase of this iMac. Please help..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.