My friend is gonna kill me idk whats up with his mac

Reaction score
:'( Okay so I borrowed my Friends 12" Powerbook G4 laptop and I was just useing it as another internet to take load off of my cpu. I let it charge all night woke up and the thing you push to open the laptop was bright then fadeing bright then fading. I think it was in sleep. NOT A MAC USER So I pressed all buttons trying to figure out how to wake it. Got sick of it took out charger and took out battery then put it back in. Now I can't start it!!!!!
Charger just shows a Orange/Amber Light
Battery button only lights up to one
Is it dead??? D:
HELP

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Pull the power cord out of it and remove the battery. Let it sit for 30 seconds or so. Attach just the power cord. Press and hold the power button until the machine looks like it's turning on. Let it boot up fully and then gracefully shut it down. Once it's down, reinstall the battery and it should be fine.

OP
K
Reaction score
:Blushing::Blushing::Blushing::Blushing::Blushing::Blushing::Blushing: IT WORKED OMFG DUDE I WAS SO FREAKING OUT THANK YOU! <3!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.