which apple tv???

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to buy my newphew the Apple TV for christmas. There seems to be a wide range of different models available. Can anyone confirm which is the latest and best model currently today. I'm looking to buy the Apple TV 2nd Gen, Model number MC572BA, which is apparently better than the Model number MC572LL/A...?(both 2nd gen)

There does'nt seem to be much information available other than the vendors who sell the first model slightly more expensive and claim it is a newer and better model.

thank you for any help i might get...

OP
L
Reaction score
come on lads, 410 views and no replies, I thought you were all experts. We all need to know what products we're buying, whether it's new or obsolete.

cheers,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
MC572LL/A is the US version, MC572B/A is the UK version.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
If it's a 2nd Gen, it's basically the same machine. There was only 1 machine, but the numbers may differ because of the US/British differences.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks class 77, the vendors on ebay seem to suggest the mc572ba model is a newer and improved model than the LL/A. Now I know the truth I can purchase the right model with confidence.

thanks again.

C

chas_m

There's only one model available for sale new. The black one. $99 or other country equivalent.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.