laptop to tc recomendations

Reaction score
Hi

I am running a mac book with Leopard 10.5.8 2.1 Ghz Intel core 2, 1 GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM.

And am trying to learn more about wireless "laptop to TV" peripherals,

I have learned a little about;
Warpia
Wisair
IOgear

I recently purchased a Logitec Revue Google TV, however a tremendous amount of sites block google tv, so I am not able to stream from sites I had intended to stream from.

I knew going in, it could not get Hulu, but all three networks and Comedy channel etc... are blocked. My big concern is that I will not be able to stream Baseball on MLB TV this spring.

It also has trouble with netflix, when loading, gets hung up and is over all slow and clunky.

I have a new Panasonic TC P50X3 Plasma that I want to connect to the www without a bunch of cables running 10' to 15' across the room.

I did not know about "laptop to tv" when I got the google tv, so I may take it back to the store and replace it with something new, if I can find out more.

Who out there runs wireless laptop to tv and which product do you have?

It appears the Iogear one is Mac compatible, and I read that the Warpia has the drivers for macs.

Any suggestions would be very helpful, thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.