Best Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse of 2011

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Sometime in the near future I'm getting a 15" MBP and was wondering what Bluetooth mouse and keyboard you guys would recommend. I've used both the Apple Wireless Keyboard and the Magic Mouse, and would like something with better ergonomics... Thanks in advance.
;D

Reaction score
Hey , yea depends on 2 thing ; 1. Your budget
2. To use it for?

so then i can like narrow down a search for u :D

OP
S
Reaction score
Willing to spend about $150 but will go a little higher if need be. And I would like one for general use/ casual gaming.
Thanks!

Reaction score
$150 for both.

ohhkay! well first i would highly suggest from Experience ! that the mouse you get is the Razor Orochi its amazing and VERY portable! and its great priced for a Wirless/Wired mouse , and i will get back to you with the Keyboard: would you like wired or wireless? depending on the price?

OP
S
Reaction score
Wireless Bluetooth keyboard. Thanks for the quick response... Though I read a review on the Razer Orichi on Amazon saying that when using Bluetooth if you allow the mouse to sit idle for more than a couple seconds it will disconnect. Can you confirm or deny this?

Reaction score
ok i will get looking for a keyboard , Yea it does that unfortunately but when its connected you get the best experience , you only get annoyed by it turning off when you in a game but when ur in a game i suggest connecting it to get more Dpi and while ur surfing it saves u ALOT of battery when it turns off !

OP
S
Reaction score
Two problems with the cyborg mouse... I'm left handed, and the wireless one costs $150. Thanks though!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.