always loading

Reaction score
Hey I have a macbook, and I have a problem that when I have turned the macbook off, and are turning it on again then when I come to the desktop and wants to begin my work, what ever it is, then the working wheel (timeglas - windows) appear and it takes so long time just to start up safari or to start up two things at a time. What can help bring it back to normal? I have thought about reinstalling the mac, or is the anything else that maybe would help on the problem?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Download and run the free OnyX maintenance clean up utility. Read the help file and let it run in auto mode. See if that helps.

OP
S
Reaction score
It did not installe id, becaus it would not work for my version, but the funny thing is that now it is not slow anymore, like I have been useing it for a day now, and now it is all back to normal. But if I turn it off and start up again, it will begin with the same problem again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.