Glossy Screen Monitors (like iMac)

Reaction score
hey everyone,

I'm having a really difficult time finding glossy screen monitors...is it just me or everything in Matte finish?? I've tried searching at local stores as well as online but haven't been able to find a good selection...

I'm looking to buy an 21.5inch iMac in the coming weeks and I'd like to pick up an additional screen for dual monitor set up...ideally i'd want another apple display but $1000...I can't afford that...haha...so I'm looking for any other external monitor..but i'd like it to be glossy as well...I don't want the imac on a glossy screen and then an external as a matte...(eye strain?)...anyways..I'm looking for another 21.5inch Glossy LED screen...does anyone know ANY place I could find them at??

Local stores...online websites....past experiences with anyone who's bought one...PLEASE provide input!

thank you very much everyone!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Check out the line of BenQ monitors at their web site. They have some of the best displays both in glossy and matte. Not inexpensive but not as expensive as the Apple Cinema display. LINK

OP
D
Reaction score
^^ Thank u!!

I don't know much about BenQ monitors...are they really good quality??

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Yes, very good quality. Many of our members have used them and they come highly recommended. It's always good though when it comes to choosing a monitor to see it in person. Try to find a seller in your local area and check them out in person if possible.

I also forgot to mention that Dell sells some very high quality monitors both matte and glossy. You can see them at their web site. Dell

OP
D
Reaction score
thank u for all the feedback bro! i really appreciate it! I'll definitely look into these monitors..:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.