What battery for my gf's old white macbook?

Reaction score
Looking to buy a macbook battery for my go's old macbook. Its the white one, bought in 2007ish for 999$.

She can't use it without being connected to a power source, so die like to buy her a battery for christmas.

Is there a difference between the available batteries? I was looking at Amazon and saw these...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Replacement Apple Macbook 13-Inch Battery, 5600mAh

Amazon.com: Techno Earth® NEW Apple 13" Macbook Rechargeable Battery A1185 White (equivalent): Electronics

But the reviews on those aren't so good.

Are these cheap batteries worth it? Are they the right ones? Should I spend closer to the 100$ mark and get a better battery or does it matter that much?

Would you go to the apple store or buy online?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
I have the same computer, go to your apple store and they should have an OEM replacement.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.