Power Mac G5 (early 2005)

Reaction score
Please watch this video first

Ps. I am sick sorry if you can't understand what im saying. The hard drive showed has windows 7 after making this video i found that out... but i'm still having the same problem with my other hard drive that was formatted on my windows ... shouldn't mac format the hard drive during the install of the ox?

OP
F
Reaction score
can you see the video ? because 104 people has view this posted and non of you have seen the video ..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
Video is private.

You need to format a HD into "Mac OS X extended journaled" before installing OS X. You can find it under "Options, disk utility" I believe when you're trying to boot with a disk. Not sure what OS version you're using, that may also be a factor.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Video does not show and you have to manually format the hard drive prior to installing Leopard. And is the Leopard disc (a) yours (b) a black retail install disc and not (c) a silver grey model specific disc which will never install?

OP
F
Reaction score
Its my disk i'll just take it to a friends house to format the hard drive to mac format. thanks guys!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.