Infinity Blade II when is the new update?

Reaction score
Hello, I love Infinity Blade II, it is probably one of the best games there is on the app store. But the only thing that I was wondering was when will the update come out? There are a bunch of hidden weapons in the inventory and I really want them!!
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
I honestly couldn't tell you, but you may want to ask one of the moderators to move this thread - this topic area (iOS development) is for programmers seeking help from other programmers in relation to developing for the iOS platform - you're more wanting to post in:

iOS and Apps - Mac-Forums.com

which I don't know if anyone here would know the answer to your question unless you're lucky and an insider happens to frequent here and is willing to give up the goods :)

OP
J
Reaction score
Oh I apologize for posting in the wrong thread. This said talk about Applications, but I read it incorrectly. Thanks for your support.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.