contacts on mac book air (running lion)

Reaction score
how do i sun my mail contacts with my address book on my mac. in the address book in my iPad and iPhone the contacts are split into 2 group - iCloud and mail contacts. on my mac book air in the address book the contacts are just my iCloud contacts - why hasn't it synced with my iphone/ipad

Reaction score
how do i sun my mail contacts with my address book on my mac. in the address book in my iPad and iPhone the contacts are split into 2 group - iCloud and mail contacts. on my mac book air in the address book the contacts are just my iCloud contacts - why hasn't it synced with my iphone/ipad

I to had this same problem. It is easy to fix. Open iCloud on you Mac. Remove the check mark beside Contacts. and it will ask about removing contact click yes to remove. (you will not lose anything that was not there) let it finish. Then recheck and put the check mark back beside Contacts and let it sync again. Now your contacts will be inside you Address Book like they should be.

Hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.